Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fun with Fur balls

So I promised to be better at blogging right?? I work at a hair salon to pay the bills and unfortunately last week my boss told me that their beloved Ruby only had a few weeks left and wanted me to come over to take some shots of her. I went over and took photographs of all three of their dogs and one of their cats. I had a blast! Heather (my boss) and I were laughing hysterically the whole time trying to get the dogs to pose and sit still... I was slightly successful by Hallmark's standard however Heather LOVES the shots and wants me to come back to take one of Zeus their other cat. I thought I wouldn't enjoy photographing pets but I actually love it! They're so fun and they're such an adventure. They all have their own personalities and my favorite one from this shoot to photograph was Cole the pug. I hope you enjoy them. Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment