Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bright Lights and Love

"I know a girl, she puts the color inside of my world and she's just like a maze where all of her walls all continually change." -John Mayer


"Falling in love is the easiest thing anyone is ever going to do. It's the most exciting thing. the most powerful thing."



"Falling in love- there's nothing better, it's the best it ever gets." - One Tree Hill



Zach and Nicole are two remarkable people. I grew up with Nicole, we went to middle school together and I have memories of sleep-overs in my bright blue room. She recently moved back from California and now we have plans to have sleep-overs again in my "princess" room where we will make forts, drink wine and create new memories. Zach and I went to high school with each other, I would say we were acquaintances during that time. Now we're friends and I know him quite well. These two are great to see together both vibrant and full of life. Nicole is funny, spirited, and probably one of the most friendliest people I've ever met. She also loves One Tree Hill (one of my favorites). Zach is also funny a bit more sarcastic, very steady, and also kind. He is a fan of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. They both loooooooooooove snowboarding and I think that if they only could do one thing the rest of their lives it would be that. Zach and Nicole are a very dynamic couple and a lot of fun to be around!! Now I know some of you might be thinking that it is a little strange that I should even be writing a blog or taking pictures of them but again my favorite quote from my favorite book (right now) The Shack- " since most of our hurts come through relationships so will our healing. and I know that grace rarely makes sense for those looking in from the outside." I truly believe what the author is saying in that statement and my life and friendships are proof.


Zach and Nicole were a bit uncomfortable in front of the camera

so... we decided to go get a drink at the Brew Pub...

They were much more comfortable afterward :)


"We're going to get run over!!" "By all the cars?" - The Notebook

Zach and Nicole thank you for letting me photograph you guys!! You are both lovely!! xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment